Sunday, April 6, 2008

In Denial...

I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO CLONMEL!!!!!

I have to take the 6 pm bus tonight, and I haven't done packing.. My laundry is still in the dryer.. My assignments have stop progressing since Friday due to all these emotion of not wanting to leave again.. *sigh*

On top of that, SUMMER EXAM IS ONLY A MONTH AWAY!!!! ~breathe Hana breathe...~
Heard that it is going to be a full day everyday in Clonmel.. 8 to 6!! I just hope that I won't be too tired every night after coming back from the hospital so that I can do some studying.. *double sigh*. Oh yeah, and I have an exam on the 21st as well..

Yeah, I know.. all I do is whine.. what did I do during these past 2 weeks of holiday?? I do not have an answer for that..

Seriously, I need a dose of MY anti-depressant.. I'm calling my parents now..

later~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hana!
good luck in clonmel again, hopefully the hosp staff sgt best.
bile nak post pics on mas nye bilik hehe

Medertainer said...

thanx kak mimi jijah!

chali took some pictures of the room yesterday! i forgot to take them from him. u mintak kat die nnti k? heheh.. tak pun suruh kak mas upload in facebook! =P

ur present for her sgt chantekkk!!!