Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My 23rd Birthday Celebration...

We celebrated my birthday earlier tonight, 2 days in advance! (because I have to leave for Clonmel tomorrow morning...) =D
I got loads of pressies! and most of the the gifts ware listed in my wish list (but they bought them before I wrote the list!!) =P. Me love Carriglea Girls..!! mwahx~!
Well, accept for the 1st 2 items on the list, which are iPod Nano (8Gb) and Pearl Black berry! (hahahahhahahaha)... I wish.. =P

The celebration was mainly in Feesha's room, nice setting with pink balloons and if u can see, Don (Feesha's teddy) was wearing a pink hot pants too! =P
The pressies include:
- a black with diamonds hair clip
- a black dress (which I wore in the pix)
- a pink estee lauder lip gloss
- a traveler's hair straightener
- a picture frame
- a bodyshop's nail polisher

I'm so happy! I'm out of this world! =P.
Thanx girls!! so very much~~!!! love ya loads!!

p/s: I'm going back to Clonmel late than usual because I had a paper at half 4 today, and had to settle a few stuff with med school, and had my blood taken for MMR and VZ status (had to pay 20 euro for that! daymmm~!).. so, I'm taking the 8 am bus tomorrow to Clonmel!! (hopefully..) hehe

later~

No comments: