Sunday, April 13, 2008

Linger (The Cranberries) by request

So, here you go Amy.. your request of Linger from the Cranberries..

To tell you the truth, I do like the Cranberries but I never really memorized this song, so I had to look at the lyrics while recording.. hehe..

And I just started playing this song yesterday.. thus the few glitches in the video.. =P (sorry about that!).. plus, it's not a good ending due to the time-limit of the camera.. it only allows 3 mins..

This video was taken just 15 minutes before I had to leave the house for Clonmel.. =D
And the camera was about to fall at the start of he video.. heheh..
Anyway, enjoy~~



p/s: to Faiza, I'm sorry but I think I need more time to learn to play the song you requested. And I don't think it will be anytime soon.. with exams coming up and everything.. maybe after my finals.. Or maybe you would like to request a simpler song?.. hehehe.. (last week was the 1st time ever I listened to "Sempurna" =D)

feel free to drop any other requests! =)

No comments: